All of us take the work our water heater does every day for granted. We rely on these water heaters to deliver hot water consistently for dishwashers, clothes washers, hot showers and hand washing 365 days a year. That is why we’re so surprised and even upset when we come home one day to find the laundry room flooded and the hot water heater sadly sitting in a puddle of water. Hot water heaters give an expected range of years of service, and then they just wear ou
At After Hour Plumbing and Drain, we respond immediately to hot water heater woes, whether it needs a quick fix, a replacement part, or a new appliance. Call today for a free water heater inspection and recommendation.
Do You Need a Hot Water Heater Replacement?
One way to extend the life of your hot water heater is to have it serviced regularly; however, even with regular maintenance, your water heater will wear out eventually and need to be replaced.
When you call After Hour Plumbing and Drain for any plumbing service, ask to have your water heater inspected to find out if it could use some maintenance and get an idea of when it will need replacement. We are happy to discuss with you your water heater options, such as size, model, and tankless water heater options for point-of-service hot water.
How to Know When Your Water Heater Needs Replacing
- The appliance is between 10 to 15 years old
- Frequent repairs are needed to keep it working
- Physical damage to the water heater
- Water stains or spots on the floor
- Water leaking from the heater
- Drops in efficiency resulting in higher utility charges
Emergency Plumbing Monterey Bay for Hot Water Heater Leaks
If you see any signs of leakage or experience a sudden flooding from your water heater, call Cedric day or night, week days or weekends for emergency plumbing service. If needed, we will help you find the valve to turn off the water supply to the heater and get there as quickly as possible to fix the problem or discuss your options for a water heater replacement at the earliest opportunity.
Tired of Waiting for Your Shower to Heat Up?
With the new water heater technology available today, waiting for your water to heat up for a shower or even a simple hand wash can be a thing of the past. From a simple pump solution, to instant tankless water heater systems or solar-powered water heaters, After Hour Plumbing and Drain can help you make the best decision in the purchase of a new water heater or tankless heating system to meet the demands of you and your household for hot water that will work within your budget.
We can provide solutions for every water heating preference including:
- Electric water heaters for easy installation and economy
- Various sized water heaters to accommodate smaller spaces, single person or family homes
- Tankless water heaters for point-of-service hot water
- Solar-powered water heating systems so your investment pays off a small carbon footprint
- Propane and natural gas water heaters that save electricity
- Recirculation pumps to get the hot water flowing in seconds, not minutes
- Instant hot water faucets for a modern solution
- High-efficiency systems that improve water delivery through the house
- Water heater repair service 365 days a year
- and more!
There are many options for convenient hot water heating systems, and one of them will be just right for your hot water needs. After Hour Plumbing and Drain will do the job right the first time with quick service, honest pricing, and using the best quality industry-standards parts and fittings to give you the service and satisfaction you expect and deserve
Hot Water Heater Repairs Day or Night
We’d love the opportunity to earn your business, whether repairing or replacing your hot water heater or any other plumbing problem that comes up. Call After Hour Plumbing and Drain and see how we can make a difference.
No problem is too small or too large. If your water is giving you problems, call Cedric to diagnose the issue and get the job done to your satisfaction, on your schedule, and at a price you can afford.